Dog Boarding ‘for pets who are treated like family’!
Your pet is sure to enjoy these amenities:
- A lovely, clean, comfortable, colorful, private bungalow
- Soothing music and aromatherapy
- Bedding provided (although you’re welcome to bring your own!)
- Bowls provided for food and water
- Treats, as requested by you!
- Loving cuddles at bedtime
- Individual love and attention
- Safety at its best, including trained Pet CPR staff, fire alarm system, a veterinarian on premises, and overnight care available for our Slumber Party guests!
Premier Overnight Accommodation Daily Rates (per dog):
“The More They Play, The Better Their Stay!”
Ruffin’ It ……………….. $30.00
For pets staying 7 days or more. Our most economical package,
Includes all pet services listed above, 4 outings per day, and 2 hours of group play-care daily.*
The Posh Pooch ……………….. $35.00
A step above Ruffin’ It. This includes all pet services listed above, 4 outings per day, and 2.5 hours of group play-care daily.*
The Premier Pooch ……………….. $40.00
For the pet who wants more! This package includes all pet services listed above, 4 outings per day, and 3 hours of group play-care daily.*
The Platinum Pooch ……………….. $45.00
Really digging this one! This package includes all pet services listed above, 4 outings per day and 4 hours of group play-care daily.*
Platinum Plus (ALL DAY PLAY!) ………………..$55.00
Play all day! There’s no place like a home away from home! The Platinum Plus experience includes all pet services and playing all day with or without furry friends. A roomy and comfortable atmosphere with a fun-filled day, will certainly assure your pet a restful nights sleep just like home.
Slumber Puppy ……………….. $129.00 (1 Pet, per day)
$195. (2 Pets, same family)
Add $65 for each additional pet in the same family.
Complete and total freedom is what your dog will get with our personalized loving care giver who sleeps with your pet all night! This premium package is all inclusive! Our one of a kind, enclosure-free package is for the pet who has never stayed away from home or needs the added attention of a personal care giver all night long. Your dog(s) can enjoy a night of snuggling with a new friend, watching a movie, playing games, and enjoying treats. Your pet will also enjoy ALL DAY PLAY, complimentary of this package. This way, they are sure to be spoiled during their stay!
*Play packages are based on a dog’s ability to play well and socialize in a pack setting. For dogs who do not enjoy the company of other dogs, or for owners who would prefer not to have their dog play with others, we will spend one on one time with their pet while giving them their minimum of 4 outings per day.
First time boarding at Pet Rendezvous? Click here to fill out the required New Client File Form.
• Complete Pet Boarding & Daycare application and sign agreements
• Vaccinations – Bring paperwork with up-to-date vaccinations for the following:
**Dogs: Rabies, distemper, bordetella, negative fecal, flea preventative
Cats: Rabies**, distemper**, feline leukemia with negative blood test results. Titer tests are accepted.
• We accept puppies over 10 weeks of age (or pups with at least two sets of puppy vaccinations)
• Food, Toys & Bedding: Should come from home and labeled. AM & PM meal size portions. We generally feed two times daily, with the exception of an additional third meal for puppies or other special cases, as requested by owner. Feel free to bring treats. Beds and two toys are welcome, if permanently labeled, and washable.
• Cancellation Fees: $50 deposit applies for dog boarding reservation.
• Loyalty clients may transfer deposits to future reservations.
• Check out: Pet Boarding is 12pm.
FOR THE SAFETY AND WELL BEING OF YOUR PET PLEASE READ!
**If your pet has been vaccinated at least twice for rabies and distemper as adults we require no more of these two vaccinations for dog boarding, although we do require bordetella (for dogs) and a negative fecal annually.
*Our concern for your pet is safety first. Dogs boarding are allowed to play with other dogs after an evaluation. “Le Pooch” is the name we give to dogs boarding with us that are unable to play safely in a group setting. Private play sessions given in lieu of pack play where necessary for our “Le Pooch” dogs. Our programs are supervised by loving, attentive attendants who are highly trained in dog behavior. Safety and good manners are our first and foremost concern for your dog, while boarding with us.
*Please know there is always risk involved when dogs interact with one and other. Dogs play with their mouths and teeth, and as such. “abrasions and boo boos” happen easily, just like children on the playground at school. We do not assume any risk when or if, your dog is injured on our playground. We have a vet on premises during the day if such injuries do occur. Liability and responsibility lies with pet owners, not Pet Rendezvous for payment of veterinary bills. BE PREPARED TO ASSUME THE RISK INVOLVED!